To change your password while logged into DuoLocal.com Marketplace or DuoLocal B2B Marketplace:
While logged into your account, visit the DuoLocal Marketplace Update Credentials page or the DuoLocal B2B Marketplace Update Credentials page.
Alternately, while logged into the Dashboard, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the Update Credentials link on the menu on the left side of the page.
In the Update Password section:
- Enter your current password in the “Current Password” field
- Enter your new password in the “New Password” field
- Enter your new password again in the “Confirm New Password” field
Passwords should include a mix of numbers and letters, be at least 8 characters long, and not be easy to guess. They should not include your name, username, brand / store name etc.
Click the Save button
- Open a Private Browser Window or another browser (where you are not currently signed in) and log in to test the new password.
- Remember, both usernames and passwords are case sensitive.